Welcome to Tenerife, the largest of the seven Canary Island, which aims to offer a cultural, historical, natural and tourist overview of the island. The coasts of Tenerife are typically rugged and steep, particularly on the north of the island than in the south.
Tuesday 27: Teams arrival, check-in. Possibility to visit Siam Park.
Wednesday 28: Opening ceremony. Qualifications’matches.
Thursday 29: Qualifications’matches.
Friday 30: Finals. Departure.
Guaranteed minumum: 3 matches per team.
Free partecipation: 1 person every 25 is free
- Under 19 (1997-1998-1999)
- Under 17 (born after 1/1/2000)
- Under 16 (born after 1/1/2001)
- Under 15 (born after 1/1/2002)
- Under 14 (born after 1/1/2003)
- Under 13 (born after 1/1/2004)
- Under 12 (born after 1/1/2005)
- Under 11 (born after 1/1/2006)
- Under 10 (born after 1/1/2007)
- Under 9 (born after 1/1/2008)
Registration fee per team: € 250,00 (F8) – € 300,00 (F11)
Participation fee per person:
Apartment or Hotel 3* FB
Visit to Siam Park + Lunch: € 23,00
Children age 0 to 2 FREE
Children age 3 to 5 50% discount
Partecipation fee includes:
Full board. Water at luch. Free entry to cerimony. Medals for all categories. Cups for the teams. Water in playing fields. Technical assistance on the fields. Photo for all participants.
Do you want more infos about tournaments?
Bellow are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Our support Hotline is available 24 Hours a day: (555) 343 456 7891
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: Closed