Friday 14: Arrival of all delegations before 14.00 at the respective hotels. Accommodation in the housing allocated.
15.00 The Borghesiana Sports Centre reception of all delegations. Delivery of the artwork of the tournament.
16.00 Sports Centre Borghesiana start the qualifiers.19.00 Technical meeting at the hall of the sports centerBorghesiana for coaches and officials. Welcome refreshment.
Saturday 15: Qualification’s matches
Sunday 16: 8:30 am Departure of all teams meeting in Rome and Conciliation Street where the parade will be made up to St. Peter’s Square for Easter celebrations. The Pope Francisgreet the participants of the tournament. Afternoon free forexcursions.
Monday 17: 09.00 THE SPORTS CENTRE BORGHESIANA continuation qualifying races start and end cat. Chicks.12.30 Awards Ceremony cat.Pulcini.
15.00 Top End all other categories
Award Ceremony. Departures.
1 person every 25 is free
- Under 19 (born afer 1/1/1999) 11×11
- Under 17 (born after 1/1/2000) 11×11
- Under 16 (born after 1/1/2001) 11×11
- Under 15 (born after 1/1/2002) 11×11
- Under 14 (born after 1/1/2003) 11×11
- Under 13 (born after 1/1/2004) 11×11
- Under 12 (born after 1/1/2005) 9×9
- Under 11 (born after 1/1/2006) 7×7
- Under 10 (born after 1/1/2007) 7×7
- Under 9 (born after 1/1/2008) 5×5
- Under 8 (born after 1/1/2009) 5×5
- Girls OPEN AGE
Registration fee per team: € 100,00
Participation fee per person:
Hotel 3* FB
- Double room: € 195,00
- 3/4 beds room: € 185,00
- Supplement Single room: € 15,00
- Extra day: € 55,00
Participation fee includes:
Full board from dinner on arrival day to lunch on departure day. Accommodation in double / triple / quadruple rooms. Mineral water with meals player. Technical assistance on the playing fields. Brochure tournament. Free entrance to the finals and ceremonies. 1 free every 25 paying. Trophy to the winning teams in each category. Cups and medals to the finalists in each category. Plaque to all participating teams.